Finally a project finished that makes me feel like I accomplished something. I bought I this pink elephant fleece to make some pj sacks for Ana then realized the material is too thick for the pattern. So the next best thing was to make a crib sized blanket. I bought some matching material for the back and finally took the time to do it up today. I will be giving it to the teacher that I substituted for this past few weeks. Here are a few shots of the progress.
After I had it stretched out and matched up, I trimmed off the salvaged ends then I notched out a 3×3 at the corners. Usually it should be a 4×4, but with a smaller sized blanket, I decided to make the cuts a bit smaller. After I cut strips about 1/2 inch all the way around. Next you tie the strips in a double knot.